For this weeks blog we focus on an upcoming self event, Fall In Love with Yourself. This two day retreat will be held at an Airbnb in Ames Iowa on Sept 20-22.
This event speaks to us because its all about choosing and loving yourself, and is led by Celeste Watson, Life and Relationship Coach. To view and sign up for the event, visit the linkhere!
-Trixies Salon XOXO
As women, so many of us love freely, but put conditions on our worthiness and ability to be loved. We think thoughts like “I will be loveable when I lose weight” or “I will be worthy when someone finally chooses me.” These are beliefs and thought patterns that we have learned throughout our lives, but they are not true. We will not be worthy or loveableWHENâ€¦ We are worthy and loveableNOW.
This weekend will focus on loving and appreciating yourself and your body now, feeding and nourishing your body (without guilt), and connecting with yourself through movement and meditation.
Celeste Watson, Life & Relationship Coach, will lead a self-love workshop in which you will identify the false beliefs you have about yourself and your body, and how those beliefs manifest in life and your relationship with yourself and others. Through these exercises, you will form new beliefs and habits around self-love that inspire you treat your body, mind, and spirit with the love and respect they deserve. By the end of this retreat, you will have the tools and confidence to continue your journey of self-love and body acceptance.
Several local female business owners have been invited to assist and support us on our journey of self-love and body acceptance (no additional charge for these services):
Melodie Polansky– Owner of Grateful Life Wellness will be using Reiki, a technique that uses the transfer of energy through the palms which allows for self-healing and a state of equilibrium.(Spots are limited to 8 so please contact me in advance to secure your spot).
Andrea Love– Owner of Dinner Delights will be leading us in an instructed cooking class to help us treat our bodies with love and respect and nourish them with delicious food.Menu – Greek 7 Layer Dip, Greek Marinated Chicken, and Briam Roasted Veggies. (Please contact me in advance for vegan and gluten free options.)
Rachel Brown– Owner of Elevated Fitness will lead a yoga class and guided meditation to help us connect with our body through movement. (Girls Weekend Attendees Only)
Day 1 (For Girls Weekend Attendees Only)
- 5pm to 6pm – Arrive and get settled. Choose your room/bed.
- 6 pm to 7 pm – Social hour serving hor d’ouevres and wine (Lifestyle Friendly)
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Group introductions, goal setting, and evening meditation followed by a good night’s sleep!
Day 2 (Girls Weekend and Day Pass Attendees)
- 8 am to 8:30 am – Breakfast (Lifestyle Friendly)
- 9:00 am to 11:30 am – Self Love Workshop
- Set intentions & Morning meditation
- Exercise on identifying false beliefs about yourself and/or your body
- What do you want?
- 11:30am to 2:30 pm – Lunch (Lifestyle Friendly) & Free Time
- Free time to eat lunch, journal, rest, take a walk etc.
- Thirty minute one on one coaching sessions with Celeste Watson of Watson Consulting Group, LLC.
- Reiki treatments with Melodie Polansky of Grateful Life Wellness
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm – Essential Oils Workshop (each person will get to create their own essential oil roller ball based on their intention)
- 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm – Self Love Workshop
- Exercise – How you see you vs. how we see you
- Write your new story
- Three things exercise
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Dinner – Andrea Love from Dinner Delights will be instructing a cooking class focusing on cooking with love and nourishing our bodies.
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm – Evening reflection and meditation followed by day pass send off
- 8:30 pm – Free time. Get a good night’s sleep!
Day 3 (For Girls Weekend Attendees Only)
- 8 am to 9:30 am –Morning yoga and meditation led by Rachel Brown from Elevated Fitness
- 9:30 am to 10:30 am – Breakfast and group reflection followed by send off