Category: Community

40 Looks Good on Aveda

Jacob Zauche, Image Consultant at Trixies If you follow us on social media you may have noticed the girls and myself having quite a fun time in Minneapolis! We were fortunate enough to attend Aveda Congress 2018, a gathering of global stylists and artists celebrating the Aveda we love on its 40th anniversary! It was… Read more »

READ MORE

Baby got BACK PROBLEMS?

Kaley Ryan Roderick, Spa Goddess at Trixies Salon & Spa How often do you say to yourself, “Wow I need a massage?” Just occasionally, right? Or how about “My back has been killing me lately?” Probably more often than you think about getting a massage. What if I told you that there’s a way to… Read more »

READ MORE

Ain’t nobody got time for that!!!!

Jacob Zauche, Image Consultant at Trixies Life as we know it can seem like it is on fast-forward without an option to rewind! This makes our time management key to getting the most out of the day. What if you could take one task a day and cut the time required in HALF!AVEDAhas stepped up… Read more »

READ MORE

Ahh… STRESS!

Kaley Ryan Roderick, Spa Goddess at Trixies Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimized by stress… Stress affects us ALL. Whether it’s good or bad, stress is the driving force. Every season brings on new stressors: family events, sports, holidays, you name it, stress is involved some way. Personally, my husband and I… Read more »

READ MORE

Whats in your bag?

Well ladies, what’s in your bag?!? After my husband picked up my purse this morning and acted like he dislocated his shoulder, I thoughtwhat a funny blog post… Let’s be honest; we carry our entire lives in our bags. Even our small children sometimes if need be! (Lol) Now, I do have to say, I… Read more »

READ MORE

Llamas are magical!

Who else is obsessed with Llamas??? Well this Llama Mamma right here is! When we put the idea out there on Facebook that we wanted llamas for a wedding shoot, we couldn’t believe the response. Let me assure you, they’re more magical in person and we instantly fell in loWe couldn’t have asked for a… Read more »

READ MORE

Meet Alicia!

I am originally from kansas I’ve been in Iowa 8 years now. I attended Iowa school of beauty in urbandale. I love all things beauty!!! Always have!!! I especially love making blondes blonder and doing fun short hair cuts!!!! If im not working and making people feel more beautiful you can find me at home… Read more »

READ MORE

Summer got your hair in a knot?

Jacob Zauche, Trixies Salon We’ve heard it a lot lately, and we know the struggle! All of the time spent in the pool, at the lake, or basking in the sun means our hair and scalp could use a little TLC. With all the info on the internet and “magical” at home remedies, it can… Read more »

READ MORE

Meet Shannon!

Meet Shannon! She is an new Image Consultant at our Altoona location! She wil be taking guests in a couple short weeks.. stop in to meet her today- you will love her warm, welcoming smile! My name is Shannon Baarda. I grew up in a small town NW of Altoona. I graduated from Colfax-Mingo High… Read more »

READ MORE