Category: Community

meet Hannah.

25 Things You Didnt Know About Hannah… our edgey-haired, tech wiz, music loving stylist… 1. i love to do crafts, such as cross stitch, applique, sewing, and anything else i can try! 2. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! 3. i started college at UNI in Music Education with a music scholarship. i obviously changed careers but still… Read more »

READ MORE

meet Jessica.

25 Things You Didnt Know About Jessica… front desk coordinator and college freshman. shes got moves like Jagger and a borderline abnormal obsession with sharks… 1. i have a dog named Lily and she howls when you clap your hands. 2. my favorite animals are sharks; favorite shark is a great white. 3. my #1… Read more »

READ MORE

meet Katie.

25 Things You Didnt Know About Katie… our spray-tan expert/weavologist and hot mamma stylist… 1. i love college football. 2. favorite food = french fries. 3. i have a three year old son, Reece. 4. i’ve traveled to Spain and Italy. 5. i always wear hair extensions. 6. i love 80’s music! 7. i was… Read more »

READ MORE

meet Tricia.

taking notes from a popular feature in the tabloid US Weekly, we wanted to share a “25 Things You Didn’t Know About…” list for each of our girls here at the salon. hopefully it will help you all get to know us a little better and provide a little entertainment while we are at it!… Read more »

READ MORE

meet Ari.

25 Things You Didn’t Know About Ariella… stylist and makeup/skincare aficionado… 1. originally from Des Moines, born and raised on the South Side. 2. love to sing. 3. a good book can distract me from anything. 4. my style is eclectic… in every aspect of my life. 5. I have a little GIRL on the… Read more »

READ MORE

meet Lisa.

25 Things You Didn’t Know About Lisa… our bookworm beauty, resident blogger, and stylist… 1. im a huge procrastinator and am always running late. 2. i love fountain diet coke and truly believe McDonalds tastes the best. 3. i was the student body vice president in high school. 4. graduated from the University of Iowa… Read more »

READ MORE

Photoshoot Love.

Have you been to Hinge yet?!?!? If not, your completely missing out. If you haven’t realized yet we love them!!! We had so much fun doing hair and makeup for this spring photoshoot. The hair was styled to look very natural and a everyday wear along with the makeup. Kelsey and her staff have a eye for the latest trends but also those timeless pieces that you can have in your closet forever.

READ MORE