Some of my favorite questions as a business owner:
"Do you ever sleep... and Can I call you Trixie?" Lol! Yes! I do sleep and actually need a solid 8 hours or I’m a crazy woman, and I love when people call me Trixie.
3. I truly believe stylists can change the world.
4. We love to camp with a group of friends and we call ourselves Camp Happy.
5. I love to write... but definitely never won any spelling bees. Lol
6. I’ve been known to make up my own words.
7. I have a non-profit called Dream Catchers Foundation Inc.
8. I had my oldest son, Colton, when I was 16.
9. I get my work ethic from my dad.
10. I’ve had the same group of girlfriends for over 30 years.
11. I went to DMACC for nursing but only lasted a semester. I knew in my heart I was a hairstylist.
12. I have aunts and uncles who are hairstylists.
13. I’m a philanthropist.
14. I could live off of Mexican food.
15. I drink whiskey and smoke cigars.
16. When Jeremy and I retire, I want to live in a Airstream camper by the sea.
17. I love to read!!
18. Football, baseball, and softball are my favorite sports.
19. I’m really a tomboy.
20. I got the nickname Trixie from one of my girlfriend's dad. He still asks for royalties! Lol