"Hi everyone! I'm Kaley-Ryan, and I'm the newest addition to join the Trixies family! My main passion is helping people realize how important it is to take care of their skin and love the skin they're in. The biggest part of Trixies that spoke to me is education; its super important to know what products you're using on your skin and how it'll affect it in the future! I'm your go-to girl for all things skin related! Outside of work, I have many interests and spend time with my husband and both our families.
20 things you may not know about me:
1. I love cooking competition shows - especially British ones.
2. I love to bake and try new recipes I find.
3. Usually on my day off you can find me curled up in a good book.
4. My other passion is comedy and making people laugh; I graduated from the Improv program at Second City. I've been working up the nerve to try stand up.
5. I'm super nerdy; I love everything from trivial facts to super heroes.
6. Carrie Fisher and Tina Fey are my idols.
7. I could eat Chinese food every single day and never be sick of it. Unfortunately my husband refuses to let me test that theory.
8. I always have a pint of Ben and Jerry's New York Fudge in the freezer.
9. I love movies, and we try to go every week.
10. Hufflepuff and proud.
11. If I'm hanging around somewhere, theres a 95% chance there's also a Diet Coke with my name on it.
12. Thor is my favorite superhero (even though he's technically a god).
13. I thoroughly believe all dogs are good dogs, but my favorite is a Boston Terrier; specifically my own - Stanford.
14. I hate fish- anything to do with them, I just can't stand them.
15. I'm an Apple snob; anything Apple makes I have to have it.
16. I met my husband while living in Chicago.
17. I try and make an effort to buy products from companies that give back; my favorite being TOMS.
18. I will always be a goth kid at heart, and will always make time for My Chemical Romance albums.
19. Back when I was 15, I was on Oprah to meet Miley Cyrus (I loved every second of it).
20. I love to travel and discover new places.
I hope that gives you a little bit of a better look into who I am! I can't wait to help you love the skin you're in!"
Kaley's schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Trixies invites all of our guests to come experience spa with Kaley in Altoona! Take advantage of our current special: spend $100 on skincare and your 60 minute facial is FREE! It's a perfect way to update your skincare routine and get pampered. Hope to see you all soon! xo