While she may not be a new face in the salon, Kelsey is new behind the chair. With the Trixies Team since 2011 as a front desk coordinator, Kelsey joined us as our newest Image Consultant the first of the year. She is a Southside native and graduated from the Aveda Institute. We are beyond excited to have her working side by side with us every day!
Be sure to tell her congrats the next time you see her. To book an appointment with Kelsey, you can call the salon 515.287.4220 or book an appointment online HERE. She worksMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday! Welcome to the team, KK.
25 Things About Kelsey…
1. My friends, family, and coworkers call me KK.
2. I love Des Moines and Iowa, especially the Southside and Downtown. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
3. I have 2 older sisters.
4. Makeup and nails are two of my fave girly things to do.
5. I love summer time and the fair.
6. One of my favorite hobbies is horseback riding. I have one horse.
7. Im very artsy. I love painting, sewing, and doing crafts.
8. I love trends and shopping.
9. Im currently obsessed with The Hunger Games and any movie with Jennifer Lawrence.
10. I have 5 dogs. I love animals.
11. Breakfast is my favorite meal.
12. I love blonde hair. Right now I am very into natural looking blondes.
13. I believe in mermaids.
14. I almost went to Iowa State University to become a veterinarian.
15. I really like trucks.
16. I think outer space is so interesting.
17. I love taking pictures of others and myself.
18. I want a sunflower tattoo. Nobody steal my idea!
19. I enjoy doing yoga.
20. Im addicted to Dr. Pepper.
21. Im a big believer in karma.
22. I love taking bubble baths.
23. Sometimes Im a picky eater… I usually just order chicken tenders.
24. I love the career I have chosen because I think how you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.
25. I’ve worked at Trixies since I was 17 and loved it from day one!