Bridal and Special Events
On location services may be available for an additional fee per service.
Babe Hair Extensions (I-tip, Tape-in)
$65/hour plus cost of hair
Complimentary Consultation Required
Trixies Salon is the perfect beauty salon to book your glamorous wedding day experience. With a diverse team of hair stylists that pride themselves on providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere and customized looks, all the attention will be on the bride and her party. We are a full-service beauty salon that can provide all your wedding day needs, including updos, hair styles, makeup applications, and eyelash services. Be sure to call ahead to book your consultation and hair/makeup trial, and when you schedule your appointment, we will be sure to have the mimosas ready to go for your big day!
A trial run for hair and makeup is an absolute vital part of the process here at Trixies Salon. It is the time to work out a plan and experiment with different styles and looks. It gives you and your hair stylist a chance to really talk and cater a perfect look that best compliments your dress, venue, and special day. A detailed and successful trial run makes for a smoother and relaxed wedding day for you and your team of hair stylists. Here are some tips and reminders for your trial and wedding day.
- Try to make your trial run appointment within a two-month time frame of your wedding day.
- Have all accessories with you: veil, hair pretties, extensions, jewelry, etc.
- Pictures of your dress are great, too.
- Plan on one hour for hair only and two hours for hair and makeup.
- Try to wear a white shirt with a similar neckline to your dress: strapless, halter, etc.
- Bring in reference photos of looks you like for hair and makeup (helps get you and your hair stylist on the same page. Your idea of a vintage look with a smokey eye may differ from that of your hair stylist. Pictures give everyone the same visual!).
- Be realistic with your expectations. We are professionals, but we aren't magicians. If your dream hair is a huge J-Lo chignon, but your hair is more Cameron Diaz, let us be your voice of reason.
- Please have clean and completely dry hair.
- Freshly exfoliated and moisturized skin in best for makeup.
- Eyelash extensions or individual lashes may be done a couple days before the wedding so you can get used to them.
- Know your style or at least what you DON'T like. The trial is the time to really sort out what you want. Please don't be afraid to tell us what you think, respectfully of course.
- Don't forget your camera!
Wedding Day Reminders
Don't forget your accessories, especially the veil so we can correctly secure it for you.
Wear a zip-up or button-down shirt so you won't manipulate your hair when changing.
Bring pictures from your trial.
Fresh hair, fresh skin.
Your photographer is welcome to come to the salon with your party.
Have fun. Your wedding day is one of the happiest of your life!